- 4 lbs of Organic Roma Tomatoes (Tomatoes listed on the Dirty Dozen List)
- 2 small containers of Organic Grape Tomatoes
- 1 TBSP Olive or Avocado Oil (Buy in glass jar or BPA Free Can)
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of Garlic freshly minced and salted
- 6-8 large carrots
- 1-2 Bell Peppers
- 1 Eggplant
- 1-2 Rutabaga (peeled and diced…you can use Parsnips and Mushrooms as well)
- Moms Organic Tomato Sauce (Costco)
- Fresh Basil and Salt for seasoning (I salt my garlic and eggplant,but don’t really add anymore).
Dice Salt and Eggplant set aside. Saute Onions, Carrots, Bell Peppers, Rutabaga in olive oil first until close to tender. Add garlic to the vegetables and eggplant next. The whole tomatoes you can boil for 3-4 minutes or you can skip this step. Add grape tomatoes, chopped basil (don’t over chop basil or it becomes bitter). Lastly, add the Tomato sauce and simmer until all vegetables are tender!
Serve with Spaghetti Squash, add to GF Lasagna, add to Eggplant Pizzas, add to GF Pizzas, or serve with GF Rice based Pasta (I personally think Rice tastes and is better than corn based pasta).