- 2-4 LB Bison Roast or Rib Steaks
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic and Onion Powder
- 1 Stick of Butter or 1/2 C Coconut Oil
- Large Bottle of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 36 oz Stubb’s BBQ Sauce (Gluten Free)
Rinse and pat dry roast or steaks with paper towel. Melt butter in large Stock pan or dutch oven. Sprinkle bison with dry seasonings and brown each side for 3-4 minutes each. In saucepan warm up Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar. Transfer Vinegar on browned bison adding enough water to completely submerge meat. Place meat in oven at 250 degrees without a lid for 4-6 hours. The meat is ready when it easily falls off bone and falls apart. Remove bison from liquid and serve with BBQ sauce.