- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 Sweet Onion Diced
- 1 TBSP Salted Minced Garlic
- Celery Stalk
- Shredded roasted/or baked turkey – great for leftover Holiday turkey
- Turkey Drippings OR 2 TBSP Organic Better than Bouillon Turkey Base
- Adams Reserve ‘House’ All Purpose to taste
- Organic Free Range Chicken Broth 32oz – Organic Chicken Broth
- Green beans
- Squash (yellow or zucinni)
- Cut out asparagus
- 1 Small Bag Frozen Black eyed peas
- I packet of Path of Life Frozen Quinoa and Kale – you may purchase at Costco in frozen section.
Saute onion, salted minced garlic and largely chopped celery. Add Shredded Turkey, Drippings or Base, Seasoning, Large Vegetables of your choice, black eyed peas, and Packet of Quinoa and Kale. Cover vegetables with water. Cover and Simmer until all vegetables are tender. You may add softer vegetables (squash, broccoli) a little later so all the veggies are cooked evenly.Add Himalayan salt as needed to reach your personal favorite taste.
Eat and enjoy! Served by Lori Cochran’s Kitchen.